- Bank - Savings, State (F. A. Snell)
- Blacksmith - Mr. G. M. Dohnt
- Blocker - Byrne, Michael; Byrne, Peter; Dohnt, Gottlieb- a blocker is a
person that lived and worked on 20 acres.
- Butcher - Mibus, H,
- Eudunda Farmers store manager - Fancis, H.H,
- Farmers - Doecke, W.M; Heusler, G; Noack, B; Schiller, A; Thiele, J.B.;
Boehm, G; Geyer, G; Knowles, Jas; Polst, C; Schiller, C,G; Schiller, W.G;
Horse and plough were widely used. It took a whole day to do a quarter of
- Grazier - Kotz, S.G.,
- Hotel Keeper - Mrs M. D. Murphy
- Institute - President, F. A. Snell
- Parcels Post and Telephone Offices - Postmaster, H. H. Francis.
- Public School - Mrs C. E. Pyror
- Rail Packer - O'Neil, P.T,
- Rail Stationmaster - A. E. Mc Bride
- Sadler - Pfitzner, Ernst,
- Station manager - Mcbride, A.E.