- Parcels Post and Telephone Offices - Postmaster, H. H. Francis.
- Rail Stationmaster - A. E. Mc Bride
- Public School - Mrs. C. E. Pyror
- Bank - Savings, State (F. A. Snell)
- Hotel - Sutherlands (Mrs. M. D. Murphy) (Murphy, James from 22-10-27)
- Institute - President, F. A. Snell
- Blacksmith - it was owned by O. F. G. Heinrich, then later sold to Mr. G.
M. Dohnt who had worked there for many years. Vera, his daughter would hang
around there and when she got in her fathers way, she was given 1 penny to
go and buy something at the greengrocer's, which she then brought a chocolate
coated pink marshmallow, fish.
- Eudunda Farmers store manager - Fancis, H.H,
- Station manager - Mcbride, A.E,
- Butcher - Mibus, H, - used salty water from the well
- Hotel Keeper - Murphy, Mrs. M.D.,
- Rail Packer - O'Neil, P.T,
- Sadler - Pfitzner, Ernst,
- Greengrocer - brought other peoples eggs at 3d a dozen.
- Dressmaker - Dohnt, M.O. - children's frocks were 3/6 and 7/6 for ladies'
- Farmers - Doecke, W.M; Heusler, G; Noack, B; Schiller, A; Thiele, J.B.;
Boehm, G; Geyer, G; Knowles, Jas; Polst, C;Schiller, C.G; Schiller, W.G. Farmers
widely used horse and plough. It took a whole day to do a quarter of an acre.
- Kotz, S.G., Grazier